Student Scientists on our Sanctuary Shores
LiMPETS is an environmental monitoring and education program for students, educators, and volunteer groups throughout California. Approximately 6,000 teachers and students per year along the coast of California are involved with the collection of rocky intertidal and sandy beach data as part of the LiMPETS network. Join us — learn the process of science and help to protect our local marine ecosystems.
LiMPETS Updates for Teachers
Teachers, watch a short presentation on what is changing for LiMPETS and how you can enhance the program for your students.
- LiMPETS Students Present at the MBNMS Currents Symposium
- Strong Presence for LiMPETS at International Conference on Citizen Science
- Origin of Sea Star Wasting Disease Identified
- Students Present at Prestigious Scientific Conference
- Oceanic inventory: Students count sea creatures in name of science