LiMPETS Field Trips are available to teachers who have already attended a LiMPETS teacher workshop. Please note the following guidelines before signing up for program dates:
- Remember that field programs are 2-3 hrs; please account for travel time to and from field sites before selecting a field trip date.
- Please complete the form on this page before signing
- Sandy Beach Monitoring field trips are available for grades 6 and up. Please sign-up for available dates here.
- Rocky Intertidal Monitoring field trips are available for grades 9 and up. Rocky Intertidal Monitoring must occur on specific low tides. Please sign-up for available dates here.
- Remember, for both programs that a classroom training is also required. You will need to train your students using LiMPETS materials, or schedule a classroom training with a LiMPETS staff member.
Please complete this form to schedule a LiMPETS program with Rebecca Soloway at the Greater Farallones Association. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.